1. Inorder to replace fix or install your new Lenovo G570 laptop fan replacement, you will need to open up your laptop. You can do this by removing the screws from the bottom of the laptop.
2. Once the screws have been removed from the bottom of your laptop, you can now remove the keyboard and plastic bezels from your Lenovo G570 laptop.
3. You will see your Lenovo G570 Fan and Heat Skin exposed.
4. Use a screw drivers and remove the screws from you Lenovo G570 HeatSin Fan.
5. Before reinstalling the new Lenovo G570 Fan onto your laptop, you can clean the Lenovo G570 Fan. To clean your Fan and Heatsink, use a can of air and blow out any dirk from your Lenovo G570 Fan. You can also use a paint brush to clean out the dirt from the hard to get areas. Somtimes cleaning your Lenovo G570 laptop fan will actually repair it. Dirt can cause the Lenovo G570 Laptop Fan to make noise and even stop spinning properly.